Tuesday 1 December 2009

Fotokonkurss Elamusi Emajõel


The results for the photo competition are in:

http://www.rmk.ee/teemad/metsakool/konkursid/elamusi-emajoelt

A quick rough translation says that there were 68 photos entered and 15 have been selected to go into an Exhibition (which is to be in January in RMK Emajõe-Suursoo nature center).

My entries weren't placed. However one was chosen to be in the exhibition! So anyone there can go and see.

Final point
my entry is the only entry in the top 15 to be in English... not that is any different from before. And that the title is spelt differently to what I had intended...

It was originally

"Knowledge grew on sturdy banks"

However I might have mistyped it or something

and it is now

study banks, which I quite like.

---
the chosen photo by Ian of Emajõgi in Palupõhja and added here by Katrin

1 comment: